Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 18-12-2017
18 December 2017
- Strong high pressure is expected to cover upper Thailand with cold spells and strong wind all over the area.
- During 19th-21st of December, another high-pressure system from China will extend to that area forcing continuous cold spells, and a further decrease in temperature by 3-5 °C.
- The South will get more rain especially in the lower Gulf and waves are expected to reach 2.0-3.0 meters high.
- During 22nd-24th of December, an increase of rainfall volume with torrential downpour is expected at the lower South of Thailand, which may cause a flash flood in the lower South.
- Moreover, wave’s height is expected to reach 2.0-4.0 meters in the Gulf.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”