Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 12-02-2018
12 February 2018
- During 12th-14th of Feb, The weather in upper Thailand is expected to be cold and windy, as the temperature is foreseen to drop with 3-5 degrees Celsius, starting from the Northeast, and the other parts will be affected in the next phase.
- Widely scattered to scattered thundershowers are mostly expected in the lower Gulf of Thailand and the Andaman Sea.
- Wave height is expected to reach about 2.0 meters.
- 3-5 degrees drop in temperature with morning fog and thick patches in some places are expected During 15th -18th of Feb, moreover, widely scattered to scattered thundershowers will take place, with cold to very cold weather on mountaintops.
- Wind-wave in the Gulf and the Andaman Sea is expected to weaken.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”