Please note that this information is subject to change. If you have any doubts or concerns; contact our customer service team via the email, phone, or live chat.
Weekly Weather Forecast 11-12-2017
11 December 2017
- From 11th to 15th of December, the weather will remain cold and a bit foggy in the morning.
- Wind wave is expected to weaken in the lower Gulf of Thailand from Surat Thani, resulting in waves’ height from 1.0-2.0 meters.
- After the 15th of December, the temperature is expected to drop down to 3-5 degrees accompanied by winds from the south to Nakhon Si Thammarat.
- Isolated heavy rain is foreseen during this period.
- Wind wave in the Gulf and the Andaman Sea will be strong. With wave height reaching 2.0-3.0 meters.
“Please note that this is only information about what to expect and not a prohibition for sailing. As our boats’ contains all the up-to-date navigation and passengers’ safety equipment to ensure you a safe and pleasant experience.”